08 Jul 2nd EMME project meeting
The second project meeting was held on the 20th-21st of June in Glasgow, hosted by partner Bridges Programmes.
After an overview of the main products and results achieved during the first semester of the project, the partnership planned the activities to be implemented during the second part of the year.
A great work has been carried by the partners in WP2
implementation (leaded by Fondazione Adecco) in involving companies through the activities foreseen by the project:
- Infodays and focus groups
- Signature of EMME agreements
- Promotion of EMME activities directly addressed ot the companies
Bridges Programme, as leader of the Work Package 3, presented the first impressions on the EU training on skills mapping, that have been held on the previous days (18th and 19th of June) with the involvement of 15 among professionals in guidance of migrants, coming from partner organisations working in the field.
In order to define the tasks and deadlines for the next semester partners discussed about:
- the general and financial management of the project (Work Package 1)
- the quality management and the evaluation products elaborated by the External Evaluator (Evaluation Strategy Document)
- the planning of the activities foreseen by WP3 in each country
- the promotion and dissemination activities (Work Package 6)